When should I seek advice for a suspected fertility problem?

If you have been trying for a baby for more than one year with no success, you may need to seek advice from your GP. Women aged 36 and over, and anyone who’s already aware they may have fertility problems, should seek help sooner.

If you suspect you have a fertility problem, you should not wait to seek help. As well as our Fertility Health + Wellbeing tests, we offer free consultations with our fertility nurse specialists. These are the first step in understanding your symptoms and identifying some of the potential problems you might be encountering. Our specialists will talk about your concerns and your medical history, and put you on the right path.

To start this process, or to speak to one of our team, fill in our enquiry form.