We realise IVF treatment is a significant financial commitment, so providing a money-back guarantee could give you peace of mind.
To support our patients and allow greater access to the three cycles of IVF treatment that’s recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), we have partnered with Access Fertility to offer a IVF Refund package with reduced fees. This includes a ‘money back guarantee’ for those who don’t have a baby at the end of their treatment.
IVF Refund benefits for you
- Fixed, discounted fees that could save you up to 40%
- A choice of 50%, 70% or 100% of your money back if treatment is unsuccessful
- Peace of mind that you have a plan in place
- Blastocyst culture, embryo freezing and 12-month storage included
What is included?
- 50%, 70% or 100% refund if you do not have a baby at the end of your treatment package
- Available for women aged 39 and under using their own eggs
- Options of two or three cycles of fresh IVF, or IVF with ICSI, and all associated frozen embryo transfers
- Subject to medical review
- Pre-pay fee range: £8,850 – £16,500
What is not included?
The following items are not covered within Access Fertility Programmes:
- Initial consultations, planning consultations, pre-screening tests, post-embryo transfer blood work and Covid-19 testing
- Any medications (unless specifically covered in the programme)
- Egg and/or sperm freezing and storage services
You can read the Access Fertility programme key information and an overview of their terms and conditions, as well as an explanation on some of the processes they follow on their website.
For further information and a breakdown of programme prices click here.
We know that paying for treatment up front can be a challenge to afford for some patients. Access Fertility allow eligible patients to spread the cost of IVF programmes through their finance offering, including 0% interest on payment plans for up to 12 months.
The application is made direct with Access Fertility and can only be used to cover all or part of the cost of their programmes and associated services like tests, scans and medication required for their IVF journey.
Find out more about Access Fertility, the programmes and finance they offer on their website or directly by phone on 03300 102040.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 01954 717210 to find out more – we’re happy to answer any of your questions.
Alternatively, contact Access Fertility directly on 03300 102040 or download this leaflet for more information.