This is an option to help you put in place a fixed budget for up to two cycles of IVF and all associated frozen embryo transfers.
In partnership with Access Fertility, we’ve created a plan that could reduce the overall cost of your fertility treatment by allowing you to pay a fixed up-front fee which is cheaper than ‘pay-as-you-go’ options, if you have your full treatment entitlement. By pre-paying for up to two IVF cycles you can ease the stress of deciding how to proceed if your first IVF cycle is unsuccessful.
The acceptance rate for the Access Fertility IVF Multi-Cycle Programme is 100% (there is no medical review), and we have options for all patients aged 44 and under.
We are happy to advise that Access Fertility have payment options, including 0% interest on payment plans for up to 12 months, that allow you to spread the cost of their programmes into monthly instalments.
Eligible Access Fertility patients can apply for payment plans to help spread the cost of their programme. The application is made direct with Access Fertility and can only be used to cover all or part of the cost of their programmes and associated services like tests, scans and medication required for their IVF journey. For more details please click here.
Benefits for you
- Fixed, discounted fees that could save you up to 40% (offering a saving over standard Bourn Hall prices for a single treatment)
- Peace of mind that you have a plan in place
- Blastocyst culture, embryo freezing and 12-month storage included
- No medical review required
What is included?
- Pre-pay multi-cycle plan
- Up to two cycles of IVF, or IVF with ICSI, and all associated frozen embryo transfers
- In cycle monitoring – bloods and scans
- HFEA fee
- Blastocyst culture
- Follow-up consultation post fresh cycle
- Pre-pay fee range: £7,600 – £10,500
What is not included?
The following items are not covered within Access Fertility Programmes:
- Initial consultations, planning consultations, pre-screening tests, post-embryo transfer blood work and Covid-19 testing
- Any medications (unless specifically covered in the programme)
- Egg and/or sperm freezing and storage services
You can read the Access Fertility programme key information and an overview of their terms and conditions, as well as an explanation on some of the processes they follow on their website here.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 01954 717210 to find out more – we’re happy to answer any of your questions.
Alternatively, contact Access Fertility on 03300 102040 or download this leaflet for more information.