The level of funding varies significantly across the region, so we recommend you check your situation using the postcode of your GP surgery. We can advise you on the latest provision – just get in touch with us.
Below are the East of England and East Midlands NHS referral centres for specialised fertility services, known as secondary providers. If your GP thinks you need help to conceive, they will usually refer you to one of these hospitals for fertility tests and diagnosis. If the consultant at the hospital decides that you need IVF treatment, and the NHS in your area is funding IVF, you may be eligible for NHS-funded treatment and you can chose to be referred to Bourn Hall.
- Bedford Hospital NHS Trust
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
- Essex Rivers Health Care NHS Trust
- Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Luton and Dunstable NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn NHS Trust
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- West Suffolk Hospitals NHS Trust
Bourn Hall is one of five providers of specialised fertility services selected by the East of England and East Midlands NHS and we are the only one to have clinics based in the region for people living in the region.
If you would like our advice on the NHS funding for IVF in your area just get in touch. All you need is the postcode of your GP practice.