How do we find a surrogate?

Bourn Hall can help you find an egg donor and advise on the criteria for a suitable surrogate, but we are not allowed by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) to locate a surrogate for any couple. There are a number of surrogacy agencies in the UK that might be able to help, but it could also be someone from your own circle of friends or family.