How do I know if I’m suffering from male infertility?

If you and your partner are having regular unprotected sex (around twice a week) and have not conceived in two years, you are considered to have a fertility problem. At this point, your GP can refer you to an NHS specialist for testing.

Alternatively, if you are a self-funding patient and would like to avoid any waiting time, you can book in for a fertility health and wellbeing test privately with Bourn Hall at any time. The outcome of our male and female fertility tests might be reassurance and peace of mind about your ability to conceive naturally, or may lead us to advise you about lifestyle changes that will increase your chances of achieving a pregnancy. If we identify that treatment or surgical intervention is indicated, we will guide you through your options, with advice and support every step of the way.