This is an option to help you put in place a fixed budget for up to two cycles of IVF and all associated frozen embryo transfers.
In partnership with Access Fertility, we’ve created a plan that could reduce the overall cost of your fertility treatment by allowing you to pay a fixed up-front fee which is cheaper than ‘pay-as-you-go’ options, if you have your full treatment entitlement. By pre-paying for up to two IVF cycles you can ease the stress of deciding how to proceed if your first IVF cycle is unsuccessful.
- Pre-pay multi-cycle plan
- Eligible for patients 44 and under using their own eggs
- Up to two cycles of IVF, or IVF with ICSI, and all associated frozen embryo transfers
- No medical review required
- Pre-pay fee range: £6,800 – £9,550
Benefits for you
- Fixed, discounted fees that could save you up to 40% (offering a saving over standard Bourn Hall prices for a single treatment)
- Peace of mind that you have a plan in place
- Blastocyst culture, embryo freezing and 12-month storage included
Pre-treatment consultation, tests and medication are not included in this programme
Access Fertility offers payment options for its programmes here at Bourn Hall Clinic. Find out more about payment plans, including monthly payment options on their website or directly by phone on 01865 80 1000.
Get in touch
Give us a call us on 01954 717210 to find out more – we’re happy to answer any of your questions.