We realise IVF treatment is a significant financial commitment, so providing a money-back guarantee could give you peace of mind.
To support our patients and allow greater access to the three cycles of IVF treatment that’s recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), we have partnered with Access Fertility to offer a pre-payment package with reduced fees. This includes a ‘money back guarantee’ for those who don’t have a baby at the end of their treatment.
- 50%, 70% or 100% refund if you do not have a baby at the end of your treatment package
- Available for patients aged 39 and under using their own eggs
- Options of two or three cycles of fresh IVF, or IVF with ICSI, and all associated frozen embryo transfers
- Subject to medical review
- Pre-pay fee range: £7,850 – £15,600
Benefits for you
- Fixed fees, offering a saving over standard Bourn Hall prices for a single treatment
- A choice of 50%, 70% or 100% of your money back if treatment is unsuccessful
- Peace of mind that you have a plan in place
- Blastocyst culture, embryo freezing and 12-month storage included
Pre-treatment consultation, tests and medication are not included in this programme
Access Fertility offers payment options for its programmes here at Bourn Hall Clinic. Find out more about payment plans, including monthly payment options on their website or directly by phone on 01865 80 1000.
Get in touch
Give us a call us on 01954 717210 to find out more – we’re happy to answer any of your questions.