As many cycles as you need over two years with a money-back guarantee
In partnership with Access Fertility if you are under 38 we are able to offer an unlimited IVF programme which offers you as many IVF cycles as you need over two years with a 100% refund if you don’t have a baby, all for a fixed fee.
Many patients worry about the unpredictable cost of IVF. Some people may get pregnant first time but costs can quickly mount up if treatment is not successful.
The Unlimited programme gives you certainty. Unlimited IVF treatment over two years and get a 100% refund if you don’t have a baby.
This new programme is currently available to women under 38 and is subject to medical review. Access Fertility do not ask you to undertake any unnecessary or costly additional testing for any of their programmes.
What does it include?
- Unlimited IVF cycles (ICSI available) for 2 years
- Unlimited frozen embryo transfers
- 100% refund if you do not have a baby
- Potential saving of at least 40% vs. traditional pay-as-you-go
- Available to patients under 38 using their own eggs
Additional services covered:
- In cycle monitoring – bloods and scans
- Follow-up consultation post fresh cycle
- HFEA fee
- Blastocyst culture
- Embryo freezing and 1 year storage
What is not included?
The following items are not covered within Access Fertility Programmes:
- Initial consultations, planning consultations, pre-screening tests, post-embryo transfer blood work and Covid-19 testing
- Any medications (unless specifically covered in the programme)
- Egg and/or sperm freezing and storage services
You can read the Access Fertility key information as well as an overview of their terms and conditions and an explanation on some of the processes they follow on their website.
For further information and a breakdown of programme prices click here.
Get in touch
Give us a call on 01954 717210 to find out more – we’re happy to answer any of your questions.