Are you ready to start a family? Well, there’s still time
With Bourn Hall, you can be confident that our experience of creating families for more than 40 years will help you realise your dream.
We offer a full range of treatments in Essex – our lead Wickford clinic has an on-site embryology laboratory, as well as an egg and sperm bank. We also have a satellite clinic in Colchester where, if more convenient, you can have your tests and scans; egg collection and embryo transfer procedures will take place at Wickford.
Get started now
- Fill in a contact form on this page, or call our Essex team on 01268 661700, to arrange a Fertility Doctor consultation at our Wickford clinic.
- We’ll get you booked in for a consultation and assign you a doctor most relevant to your situation.
- If you need any further fertility tests or investigations*, our team can arrange these, or you can take advantage of our Fertility Health + Wellbeing service to provide the answers you’ve been looking for around your infertility and trying-to-conceive journey.
- Following your consultation appointment, we will build a fully costed treatment plan designed to give you the highest chance of success.
- Start your treatment, with no waiting lists.
We’re close to you – Wickford is only 12 miles from the M25 and Chelmsford and just off the A127, A130 and A12. We have free parking on site and, if you are coming by train, we are less than 40 minutes from London Liverpool Street and just a 10-minute walk from the station.
* Before a doctor consultation, you will need to have the relevant investigations. You may have already had these with the NHS or at a private clinic. Results are valid for up to a year, so we will not repeat if these tests are recent enough.