The Fertility Fair is closed until later in the year, but if you have any questions please do take a look through the fertility knowledge-base or get in touch.
Your fertility roadmap: Navigating through testing, treatment and funding
For many, lockdown has created a roadblock in their fertility journey. Now, as the road ahead begins to clear our Fertility Fair aims to put you firmly back on track – helping you move up a gear and navigate your way towards your desired destination of pregnancy and a family.
If you have been struggling to conceive for over a year, are waiting to have a diagnosis – or you have already been told that you need fertility treatment – then this event is for you.
The Fertility Fair offers a selection of stalls covering stages in the fertility journey.
On 10 April between 10am – 1pm there was the opportunity to chat one-on-one to fertility nurses, fertility specialists, nutritionists and members of our patient services team who were able to give guidance on the NHS pathway and the options you have if you are funding your own treatment.
Whilst the live chat is now over, you are still able to visit and view the stalls.
Our resources and videos will help you to:
- Get the best out of your GP appointment
- Learn about ways to improve your fertility
- Access fast-track diagnostic fertility testing
- Explore what type of fertility treatment might be right for you
- Understand the fertility treatment referral pathway
- Find out about Ovulation Induction, IUI, IVF, and ICSI
- Ask about treatments using donated sperm or eggs
- Discover the options for same-sex couples
- Work out the best way to fund your treatment and the support available
- Access emotional and practical support